What do we do with your personal data?
Here at Cameron taylor*, we are taking our GDPR responsibilities seriously and are working hard to ensure that your personal data, when processed by us, is properly protected.
When you shop with us, we will collect your name, contact and payment details so that we can fulfil your order. This is part of our contract with you.
When you sign up to receive information about our lovely products, we will collect your email address and put it on our marketing list, which is processed using Campaign Monitor (they are US-based but have safeguards in place via the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework). We will send you emails about our fabulous new stock and you will be the first to hear about sales, offers and exclusive events. This is purely based on your consent for us to send you emails. If you decide that you no longer want to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time.
The only people who see your personal data, apart from us are:
- Our website hosts, MTC, and any IT contractors who might help us with our website.
- Payment Service Providers (e.g. PayPal).
- The Royal Mail and other delivery companies to get the goods to you.
If you have any queries about how we treat your personal data, please contact us at:
Cameron Taylor *
35 Dundas Street
0131 557 4662
Your rights under the GDPR:
- To access your personal data
- To be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
- To have your personal data corrected
- To have your personal data erased (in certain circumstances)
- To object to, or restrict, how your personal data is processed
- To have your personal data transferred to you, or to another business/provider (in certain circumstances)
We don’t use any automated processing or profiling.
We have cookies on this website which enable you to purchase lovely things and helps the site to function properly. We do not use analytic or tracking cookies.
How long we retain your data for
- If you bought something lovely, we will keep details about that financial transaction for 7 years, because we are required to do so by law.
- If you have signed up to our marketing list, we will keep your details unless you tell us to stop. Please note that your email will stay on our “unsubscribe” list so that we don’t email you by accident.